1934-A (K-Dallas) $500 FRN VF-30 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis series 1934-A $500 Federal Reserve Note is from the desirable Dallas district and has been certified by PMG. Only 34,800 were printed for Dallas, making these notes elusive even without the certification.
- Second highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note is graded an Very Fine-30 and comes sealed in a Mylar PMG currency holder.
- Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg#2202-K.
- Lightly circulated $500 note from series 1934-A.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President William McKinley.
These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years. Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.