1891 $20 Silver Certificate Daniel Manning XF-45 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Large Size Silver Certificate features a portrait of Daniel Manning, Treasury Secretary. A scarce note especially this nice! This note looks more like an AU. A tougher note than its blue seal counterpart.
- One of the many issues of U.S. paper money to feature a Treasury Secretary.
- Housed in an inert currency holder from PMG.
- Signatures: Tillman/Morgan signature combo—Friedberg #318.
- Graded by PMG as Extra Fine-45 condition with light typical wear for the grade.
- Face: Head of Daniel Manning at center with vignettes of the allegorical figures of Agriculture and Industry on either side. Small Red scalloped seal.
- Back: Obligation language in scalloped center surrounded by the denomination.
These notes are quite collectible being a scarce issue of Silver Certificates. Add this 1891 $20 Silver Certificate to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.