This Large Size Silver Certificate features a portrait of Daniel Manning, Treasury Secretary. A scarce note especially this nice! This note looks more like an AU. A tougher note than its blue seal counterpart.
- One of the many issues of U.S. paper money to feature a Treasury Secretary.
- Housed in an inert currency holder from PMG.
- Signatures: Tillman/Morgan signature combo—Friedberg #318.
- Graded by PMG as Extra Fine-45 condition with light typical wear for the grade.
- Face: Head of Daniel Manning at center with vignettes of the allegorical figures of Agriculture and Industry on either side. Small Red scalloped seal.
- Back: Obligation language in scalloped center surrounded by the denomination.
These notes are quite collectible being a scarce issue of Silver Certificates. Add this 1891 $20 Silver Certificate to your cart today!