Series 1934 $1,000 Federal Reserve Note from the tough Boston district. Only 46,200 notes printed for this district. This note features the desirable Light Green Seal (LGS).
- High denomination seldom used in circulation.
- This note has been certified and graded by PMG.
- Signatures of Julian/Morgenthau—Friedberg #2211-A.
- Moderately circulated series 1934 note from the Boston district.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
A desirable example as these Boston issues command $4000 and up in high grades. Add this 1934 $1,000 Federal Reserve Note from Boston to your cart today!
This series 1934 $1,000 Federal Reserve Note was issued by the tough Boston district may have been some well to do person's wallet trophy. The rare occasions for private use of this high denomination bill could be for a large transaction, such as a down payment on a house.