Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Issued for only one year, but widely circulated during the 1930s and beyond.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Lightly circulated examples in Extra Fine condition.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #1606.
- Last printed in early 1935 and features the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
- Notes from series 1934 were the last to feature the 'Funny Back' design.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add one of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
These Series 1934 Silver Certificates were printed in large numbers (over 680 million), but saw extensive circulation during the years of the Great Depression making nice specimens such as this highly sought after by collectors. Also desirable as a one year type issue, and being over 80 years old, are not that easy to find.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.