1931 Mexico Gold 50 Pesos (Cleaned)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Most 50 Pesos were minted with the restrike year of 1947. Not often available, the 1931 issue has a low mintage with just 137,000 pieces struck.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Cleaned condition.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico, and it is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.