2018 1 oz Palladium American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 2018 Palladium Eagle is the second year of issue for the series, the newest addition to the American Eagle bullion program. This coin features appealing classic designs on a 1 oz .9995 fine Palladium coin.
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 100 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: A young depiction of Liberty with winged Phrygian cap, reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury. Adapted from Adolph Weinman's classic design first used on the Mercury dime in 1917.
- Reverse: A majestic eagle perched atop a rock. This design, also created by Adolph Weinman, has been used since 1907 on the American Institute of Architects' annual Gold Medal.
Protect your 1 oz Palladium American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Containing a full oz of Palladium and featuring stunning, historic designs, this second issue of the newest American Eagle series is an excellent choice for diversifying your investments with Palladium. Add the 2018 Palladium Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.