2018 1 oz Palladium American Eagle MS-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 2018 Palladium Eagle is the second year issue to the American Eagle bullion program. This newest addition coin features appealing classic designs on a 1 oz .9995 fine Palladium coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition.
- First Strike designation certifies that the coin was shipped from the Mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: A young depiction of Liberty with winged Phrygian cap, reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury. Adapted from Adolph Weinman's classic design first used on the Mercury dime in 1916.
- Reverse: A majestic eagle perched atop a rock. This design, also created by Adolph Weinman, has been used since 1907 on the American Institute of Architects' annual Gold Medal.
Protect and display your Palladium Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full oz of Palladium and featuring stunning, historic designs, this second year issue in the newest American Eagle series is an excellent choice for diversifying your investments with Palladium. Add the 2018 Palladium Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.