Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Housed in an official U.S. Mint presentation box.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $100 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Platinum American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful 2018 1 oz Platinum Eagle coin to your cart today!
40% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 1, 2019
Just buy the coin if you are willing to pay the higher premium for platinum coins. When I went to sell my 2 coins back to APMEX I got nothing for the boxes. They are kinda cheap looking anyway, not like many of the US Mint boxes I was used to.Just don't bother with the box.
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.