2017 Great Britain 4-Coin Silver Portrait of Britain Proof Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Product DetailsCelebrate the world-renowned landmarks of the United Kingdom with the Portrait of Britain Collection. This quartet of eye-catching Proof Silver £5 coins celebrates the third year of this remarkable set!
- Contains 3.364 oz fine Silver weight.
- Comes in custom presentation box with certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 sets.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 5 pounds and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features depictions of famous British landmarks: Downing Street, Edinburgh Castle, Hampton Court Palace and Westminster Abbey.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
This set is an ideal way to commemorate the history and beauty of Great Britain. Add this Silver Proof set to your cart today!
Britain’s iconic buildings have played a key role in Britain's history. The greatest have served as the homes of kings and queens, lords and ladies and the leaders that have influenced our cultural heritage.
As the third set in The Royal Mint's series celebrating Britain's rich cultural heritage, this collection features four iconic buildings that are recognized worldwide and visited by thousands of tourists every year. Every stone of Westminster Abbey, 10 Downing Street, Edinburgh Castle and Hampton Court Palace has a tale to tell, bearing witness to the lives of those who walked their halls and shaped our country’s history over the centuries.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.