2018 Canada 1/20 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These 1/20 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins are struck in .9999 fine Gold. Adding to their high purity level, the Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is considered one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world.
The Maple Leaf has been a national symbol of Canada since the 18th century. The 2018 Gold Maple Leafs feature a unique light-diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- All coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features the classic maple leaf design surrounded by "Canada," the weight and .9999 fine purity.
- Radial-line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light-diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Maple Leafs have added affordability on top of their iconic beauty and high purity. Add 2018 1/20 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 27, 2018
These are great little coins to have in your investment collection. These 1/20th 2018 gold Maple Leafs are a great way for investors to "dip their toes" in the realm of gold. It's a recognizable mint coin that hold true wealth. Get them while you can. Thank you all at APMEX!!
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Apr 6, 2018
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.