2018 1 oz Gold American Eagle MS-69 NGC (Early Releases)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Only $69.99 per coin over spot!
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnly $69.99 per coin over spot!
The Gold American Eagle, showing a proud Lady Liberty, is based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 $20 Gold Double Eagle. With an iconic design and 1 oz of Gold, the 2018 Gold Eagle combines collectibility with bullion investment appeal.
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2018 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.