2018 5 oz Silver ATB Pictured Rocks (Sealed Monster Box)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSealed Monster Boxes are an ideal way of owning larger amounts of Silver with just one purchase. Each of these boxes contains 100 Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore Silver America the Beautiful coins and comes sealed with the U.S. Mint straps still intact.
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 500 oz of Silver.
- Mint-issued Monster Boxes contain 10 individual tubes of 10 coins each without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depicts a scene from Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Individually protect your Silver ATB coins by adding plastic capsules to your cart.
This Monster Box is an easy way to add larger amounts of Silver to your collection with just one purchase. Add this sealed Monster Box to your cart today!
Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
Of the 5,500 miles of Great Lakes shoreline, the 43 miles including Pictured Rocks was chosen to be part of National Park System by virtue of its unique and spectacular scenery. The park was established as a National Lakeshore in 1966, the first to carry such a designation in the National Park System. The park includes pristine beaches, 100s of miles of trails, hardwood forests, and towering multicolored sandstone cliffs. Historic sites at Pictured Rocks include an 1874 lighthouse and early U.S. Coast Guard lifeboat stations, there are 15 miles of cliffs. The park is a popular destination for hiking, canoeing, kayaking, bird watching, cross-country skiing and ice fishing!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.