2018 1 oz Platinum American Eagle MS-69 PCGS (FS, Liberty Label)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
In celebration of the 20th Anniversary for the Platinum Eagle series, APMEX is proud to offer the APMEXclusive® Statue of Liberty label for the Platinum Eagle series in 2018.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect Mint State-69 condition of the coin.
- Fixed population of only 275 MS-69 coins (500 total coins when you include the MS-70 version of this label).
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: A soaring eagle with a setting sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Platinum Eagle combines beauty with Platinum bullion appeal. Add this certified 2018 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.