2018-W 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle PF-70 NGC (ER)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
As the Proof Platinum Eagle enters its third decade, the new 2018 issue marks the first time the United States Mint has issued a series featuring all new obverse designs created concurrently by the same designer as well as a new common reverse design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum, minted in beautiful proof finish.
- Certified a perfect PF-70 by NGC, and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- The Early Release designation guarantees that this coin was delivered from the mint in the first 30 days after release.
- Obverse: Yearly changing design featuring Lady Liberty planting seeds for future sustenance, lighting the way westward, and harvesting the crops.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight carrying an olive branch with its talons. This will remain the common reverse design for the remainder of the series (2018 - 2020).
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.