1991 Russia 1 oz Palladium Abolition of Serfdom PR-69 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1 oz .999 fine Palladium coin commemorates the 500th anniversary of the United Russian State and the Abolition of Serfdom. PCGS has graded only 10 coins in this grade with none finer.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the authenticity and near perfect PR-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 12,000 coins.
- Obverse: National arms with CCCP and value below.
- Reverse: Abolition of Serfdom in Russia.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Leningrad Mint.
Display your Russian Palladium in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1991 1 oz Palladium Abolition of Serfdom coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.