1877 Germany Gold 5 Marks Baden Friedrich I (Scruffy)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This one-year type German Gold 5 Mark coins were struck in the Grand Duchy of Baden in 1877 during the reign of Grand Duke Friedrich I.
- Contains .0576 oz actual Gold weight.
- Limited mintage of 350,000.
- Coins are in Scruffy condition and may have been cleaned.
- One-year type minted in 1877 only.
- Obverse: Left facing portrait of Friedrich I, the Grand Duke of Baden.
- Reverse: Depicts the imperial German eagle, denomination and date.
- Features the "G" mintmark of the Karlsruhe Mint.
Protect and display your German Empire Gold coins in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this hard to find German Gold 5 Marks from the Grand Duchy of Baden to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.