2018 Canada 4-Coin Gold Fractional Maple Leaf Set (1.4 oz)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis iconic emblem of Canada takes center stage in a .99999 pure Gold fractional set, the first of its kind, that stands as a superbly crafted tribute to a timeless symbol of the land and its people.
- Contains the following sizes: 1 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz and 1/20 oz, for a total of 1.4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- All four coins are packaged together and ready for display in a deluxe maple leaf-shaped, maple wood case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 600 sets.
- Obverses: Features a different right-facing profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on each denomination, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A stylized sugar maple leaf anchors the design and a reverse proof finish heightens the brilliance of this splayed arrangement of traditionally engraved leaves; but a closer look at the field on both the reverse and obverse reveals a uniquely patterned backdrop consisting of laser-engraved maple leaves, which add contemporary flair to this classic design.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With a very limited mintage, a history of selling out quickly, and the added prestige of .99999 pure Gold, the highest purity level in the world, this is a rare collecting opportunity that is not to be missed. Add this Gold Maple Leaf Fractional Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.