2018 Canada 4-Coin Gold Fractional Maple Leaf Set (1.4 oz)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This iconic emblem of Canada takes center stage in a .99999 pure Gold fractional set, the first of its kind, that stands as a superbly crafted tribute to a timeless symbol of the land and its people.
- Contains the following sizes: 1 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz and 1/20 oz, for a total of 1.4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- All four coins are packaged together and ready for display in a deluxe maple leaf-shaped, maple wood case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 600 sets.
- Obverses: Features a different right-facing profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on each denomination, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A stylized sugar maple leaf anchors the design and a reverse proof finish heightens the brilliance of this splayed arrangement of traditionally engraved leaves; but a closer look at the field on both the reverse and obverse reveals a uniquely patterned backdrop consisting of laser-engraved maple leaves, which add contemporary flair to this classic design.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With a very limited mintage, a history of selling out quickly, and the added prestige of .99999 pure Gold, the highest purity level in the world, this is a rare collecting opportunity that is not to be missed. Add this Gold Maple Leaf Fractional Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.