2018 Canada Gold $150 Year of the Dog Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
As part of the Chinese Zodiac series, the 9th coin featured in year 2018 is ruled by the Dog, “Man’s Best Friend.” The Dog personality is a loyal guardian and friend, eternally compassionate and generous.
The Dog lives by a high moral code and can always be counted on for his honesty. The Dog can also be a bundle of energy, but this bighearted soul is always eager to lend a hand. The Dog is a pleasure to have around, always showering family and friends with kindness, support and love.
- Contains 0.285 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a Gold satin-like case with a custom red sleeve with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a stylized depiction of the dog. Detailed engraving captures the essence of the animal’s character, showing great energy and compassion. Behind the Dog is a rainbow and auspicious clouds, their swirling contours echoed in the dog’s fur to bestow good fortune upon this zodiac sign.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Proof Gold Year of the Dog coin to your cart today!
The perfect gift or keepsake for a friend or loved one born in the Year of the Dog: 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and this year’s newborns from February 16, 2018 to February 4, 2019.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.