Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Royal Canadian Mint proudly celebrates a nation’s 150 years of history through this fine Silver coin, whose unique shape recreates Canada’s most revered national emblem.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Very low mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features multiple engraved maple leaves that fill the entirety of the reverse. The scattered positioning of these leaves deliberately evokes an autumn day, when the leaves have softly tumbled to cover the ground.
First used as a symbol for this land in the 1700s, the maple leaf continues to inspire a sense of pride and belonging in the people it represents, and whose endeavors have made the leaf a shining icon of freedom and inclusion. As another RCM first, selective Gold plating is featured on a maple leaf-shaped coin. Add this unique 1 oz Silver Gilded Silver Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.