We’re going back to the Bronze Age of Comics to present DC Comics’ greatest Super Heroes! This reverse Gold-plated, 3 oz fine Silver coin channels the spirit of Bronze Age comics, with a special focus on Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.
Designed by home-grown talent, Canadian creators Jason Fabok, Darwyn Cooke and Tom Grummett have all helped to shape Superman's history as artists/writers!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued premium presentation case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Laser engraving re-creates all the details, shadows, nuances and complexities that are characteristic to Bronze Age comics. Each of the re-created panels hint at the origin stories of Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman, and are resplendent in reverse Gold plating that adds a golden gleam throughout the reverse, save for the center image of Superman. Engraved in outstanding detail, Superman shines bright in silver as the Super Hero bursts through the page, revealing a laser halftone pattern behind it.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
TM & © DC Comics. WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Add this Silver $50 DC Comics: The Brave and the Bold coin to your cart today!