Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In an on-going celebration of traditional Chinese-Canadian culture, this fine Silver coin by the Royal Canadian Mint commemorates 2018 as the Year of the Dog and honors all those born under its sign.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a satin-like case with a custom red sleeve.
- Mintage of 15,888 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A stylized depiction of a Dog standing above a traditional Chinese latticework that incorporates a rose, one of the Dog’s lucky flowers. A rose also appears on the Dog’s chest, while oncidium and cymbidium orchids, the Dog’s other floral charms, fill the remainder of its silhouette. The Chinese character for Dog appears to the right. Beautiful engraving captures the energy of the loyal Dog personality that is always poised and ready to play, or protect.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Lunar coins are popular around the world for their unique designs. Add this 2018 Silver $10 Lunar Year of the Dog to your cart today!
The perfect gift or keepsake for a friend or loved one born in the Year of the Dog: 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and this year’s newborns from February 16, 2018 to February 4, 2019.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 28, 2017
This is the most artful depiction of a dog on any of the coins that have come out to commemorate the Yr of the Dog so far. For me, it's the geometic design that make up the dog that make it so different & gorgeous. Another winner from the Canadians.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.