2002 Canada 1/2 oz Proof Gold $200 Jack Pine PF-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
The unspoiled wilderness and natural beauty of Ontario's Algonquin Park inspired Tom Thomson when he painted The Jack Pine (1916-1917). Thomson's distinct approach to portraying the Canadian landscape greatly influenced many artists of his time.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins. NGC has graded 11 coins in this grade with only 2 finer.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II with the face value of $200.
- Reverse: Features the image from the oil on canvas painting The Jack Pine by Tom Thompson, where he depicts the elegant Jack Pine tree near Little Cauchon Lake in eastern Algonquin Park in Ontario, Canada.
Protect your Proof Gold Jack Pine coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1/2 oz Proof Gold Jack Pine tree coin to your cart today!
The Jack Pine is one of Canada's most enduring and familiar works of art. A Japanese sensitivity and delicacy is found in drooping branches of the solitary tree, silhouetted against the far hills where traces of snow hinting at the coming of springtime.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.