1975 Jamaica Proof Gold 100 Dollars Columbus PF-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Jamaican 100 Dollars Gold coin was issued in 1975 to commemorate Christopher Columbus, the explorer of Jamaica. NGC has certified only 18 coins in this grade, with 3 finer.
- Contains .2265 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Christopher Columbus.
- Reverse: Coat of arms, denomination, date and purity.
- Struck at the Franklin Mint.
Add this 1975 Jamaica Gold 100 Dollars coin commemorating Christopher Columbus to your collection today!
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.