2017 Niue 1 oz Silver Czech Lion MS-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe first bullion coin by the Czech mint, the Lion is a USA APMEXclusive®. These coins have been graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS, the world's premier grading service, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue, the face value and the decorative Czech linden branch.
- Reverse: Features an image of a two-tailed Czech Lion, which is in the Coat of Arms for the Czech Republic. The heraldic beast guards the elaborate Crown of Saint Wenceslas and the shield bearing the national patron's emblem, the burning eagle.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Czech Lion in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this first bullion the 2017 Niue Silver Czech Lion coin to your cart today!
This is the first bullion coin minted by the Czech Mint in a series called the Czech Nationhood. The Czech nationhood has many historical symbols and artifacts. The design is the last work of art created by the late world famous designer Jaroslav Bejvl.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Call Me Whatever
Date:Nov 6, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.