2018 5 oz Silver ATB Apostle Islands MS-69 DMPL PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsApostle Islands National Lakeshore Park, Wisconsin consists of 21 islands along the cold and rough waters of Lake Superior. This coin is graded MS-69 DMPL First Strike by PCGS with the American Flag label.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS certification guarantees the MS-69 DMPL condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depicts an image of Apostle Islands.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your graded Silver America The Beautiful coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Apostle Islands National Lakeshore
The Apostle Islands National Lakeshore consists of 21 islands and shoreline including more than 60,000 acres on the northern most tip of Wisconsin. Known as the “Jewels of Lake Superior” the park was once occupied by the French, and the name is derived from the 12 largest islands being named after the 12 apostles. The islands are a result of large glaciers that once covered America. Today, the park is known for a surreal collection of sandstone sea caves, old-growth forests, and natural animal habitats, in-fact the park has one of the greatest concentrations of black bears in North America. The islands also have more lighthouses than any other National Park area with 8 historic towers on 6 islands. The park entered the National Parks system in 1970 and the collection of islands is accessible via ferry and kayak.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.