Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's near-perfect MS-69 condition.
- First Strike designation certifies that this coin was received within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 fine Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coins in the United States. Add this 2018 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
The APMEXclusive® First Strike Black Diamond label indicates that this coin was one of the first issued from the mint, while simultaneously highlighting the historical significance of this classic design. Because of the limited availability of this desirable label, these coins have historically been highly sought-after, bringing high premiums after their initial release.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 10, 2018
I have been wanting one of these for years and finally got one. The quality is outstanding and you won't be disappointed. These certified buffalo pieces are great investments. Awesome
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.