Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThese vintage U.S. Gold coins are a great purchase for those wanting to hold Gold that circulated in the U.S. more than 80 years ago. Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding further collectibility to this investment.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Brilliant Uncirculated condition of the coin.
- APMEXclusive® Gold prospector label.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your graded Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!
Dates and mintmarks on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Got a better date. Coin looks like solid MS63. Nice way to gamble on a random.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.