Thracian/Scythian Gold Stater w/Monogram (1st Century BC) MS* NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Roman Gold coin was issued by Marcus Junius Brutus, the infamous murderer of Julius Caesar. Over 2,000 years old! This coin has been given the Star designation by NGC for eye appeal.
- AV Stater from the reign of emperor Coson (after 54 BC). This coin has the monogram.
- Graded and authenticated by NGC as Mint State * (Star) for superior qualities.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: Roman consul (L. Junius Brutus) walking left, accompanied by two lictors fore and aft, KOSON in exergue.
- Reverse: Eagle with spread wings standing left on scepter, clutching laurel wreath in right talon.
Protect and display your Gold stater in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Actual gram weight may vary slightly from coin to coin. Add this Thracian/Scythian Gold Stater coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.