1922-B Switzerland Gold 10 Francs Helvetia MS-68 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin is an absolute blazer with booming luster and a very nice appealing crisp look. This coin looks like it was made yesterday. NGC has graded only 1 coin finer.
- Contains .0933 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the coin.
- Obverse: Designed by Fritz Landry, depicts an allegorical female figure as the national symbol of Switzerland.
- Reverse: Rendition of the Swiss shield surrounded by oak leaves with the value and date.
- Struck at the Bern Mint from 1911-1922.
Protect your coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.0933 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, these coins are one of the most popular World Gold coins among investors. Add some of these popular Gold coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.