2016 Solomon Islands 2-Coin Proof Gold/Silver FIA Formula 1 Set
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis two coin Gold and Silver set was issued by the Solomon Islands to celebrate the FIA Formula 1 Racing Championship season 2016-2017. The Formula 1 is the highest class of car racing since its inaugural season in 1950.
- Contains 2.5 oz of .9999 fine Gold and Silver weight.
- 100 pieces were minted worldwide.
- Coins are in Proof condition and housed in official assay cards and presentation box.
- Obverses: Features the official Formula 1 logo surrounded by the 21 destinations of the 2016 racing season.
- Reverse: Depicts the Ian-Rand Broadley portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue, date and denomination.
- Minted at PAMP S.A. in Switzerland.
Add this beautiful 2-coin Gold and Silver set celebrating the most famous racing car series in the world to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.