Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The series followed the 24th century adventures of Captain Jean-Luc Picard and his crew on board the latest incarnation of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is presented in a special edition Star Trek themed display case which lights up in green light when the lid is opened. Each coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the date.
- Reverse: Features the Star Trek: The Next Generation 30th Anniversary logo and Captain Jean-Luc Picard in the foreground with Locutus of Borg, the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D and the Borg Cube in the background. The design also includes The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
This exceptional 1 oz Proof coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful Star Trek: The Next Generation coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:J, Blue
From:Oregon, (the neutral zone)
Date:Aug 24, 2017
The 2015 Tuvalu proof coins featuring Captain Picard and Enterprise #2 have a detail error, the outer shipper boxes, they used the wrong font taken from the original star trek series, glad to see that the font is now the correct one for the newer Next Generation series.
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.