Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a coffin-shaped box with a certificate of authenticity. The outer box also features glow in the dark print.
- Mintage of 10,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Features a classic final scene between Jack Skellington and Sally on Spiral Hill.
- Reverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
This Silver coin is the perfect gift for any Disney or Halloween fan! Purchase the 2017 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Disney The Nightmare Before Christmas coin today!
Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas
Disney's The Nightmare before Christmas, created by Tim Burton was released on October 13, 1993 and has since become a classic animated film. The Pumpkin King of Halloween Town, Jack Skellington stumbles into Christmas Town while being bored of Halloween. Jack creates a nightmare for the town, while trying to spread Halloween gifts. Sally, a ragdoll secretly in love with Jack, tries to stop him. Jack saves Santa and Sally, and Christmas is restored. Jack realizes his love for Sally, which they declare to each other in the graveyard.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 30, 2018
Posted By:Lord RAR
Date:Nov 17, 2017
I wanted one of these when NZ MINT first offered them but was too late. I didn't think I would get a second chance at obtaining this for my cousin for Christmas but I was wrong. APMEX was offering a perfect condition product as if it were shipped from NZ MINT directly. I can't complain about my experience so far. The coin is exceptional and I can't wait to do business again with APMEX.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.