Roman Gold Aureus Emperor Domitian (81-96 AD) XF NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Certified ancient Roman Gold Aureus of Emperor Domitian who reigned from 81-96 AD. Domitian was popular with his people, but not with members of the Roman Senate. This is a nice coin with a great look and luster remaining in the protected areas.
- Roman Gold Aureus of Domitian (81-96 AD).
- Graded by NGC Extra Fine and encapsulated to protect your investment.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Laureate head of Domitian facing right.
- Reverse: Minerva standing right on capital of rostral column, holding spear and shield; at her feet to right, owl.
Display your Ancient Gold Aureus in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Gold makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Gold Aureus coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.