1652 Oak Tree Shilling MS-63 PCGS (Silver Mule)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This 1652 Oak Tree Shilling has been certified as MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 2 coins!
- Population of 2 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- The Oak Tree coins were struck using English denominations as their model.
- Large Planchets (27-31 mm) and then in smaller planchets (22-26 mm) later to more conform to the circulating English coins.
- A beautiful representative piece of an early historic U.S. coin. This coin was struck for circulation 80 years before George Washington was even born.
Showcase your certified Oak Tree Shilling by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1652 Oak Tree Shilling graded MS-63 by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.