2016-P Mark Twain $1 Silver Commem MS-70 PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis special coin celebrates the literary and educational contributions of Mark Twain. Graded MS-70 First Strike by PCGS.
- Contains .7734 oz Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees the perfect condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Depicts a portrait of Mark Twain holding a pipe with smoke forming a silhouette of Huck Finn and Jim on a raft in the background.
- Reverse: Features an assortment of characters leaping to life from Mark Twain's work.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Mark Twain $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this special commemorative perfectly graded Mark Twain Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.