- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Scottsdale Mint is proud to announce the release of the first two coins in the new Frazetta Monsters Collection©: "Beyond the Grave" and "Werewolf vs. The Count."
Now, for the first time ever, collectors may own two of legendary American fantasy artist Frank Frazetta's most famous pieces of art as currency!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule inside a white Scottsdale Mint branded display case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a colorized fight between two monsters at a grave site with the townspeople in the background frightfully watching.
With an extremely low mintage and high collectability value, this Frank Frazetta piece would be a great addition to any collection. Add this bone-chilling 2017 Beyond the Grave coin to your collection today!
Frank Frazetta, the world renowned artist and creator of the coins' images made his mark among tens of thousands of sci-fi artists in the mid 1950’s. Mr. Frazetta is generally credited with having started the entire barbarian era when his interpretation of Conan the Adventurer hit the book stands in 1966, and ever since that time, Frank Frazetta has set the standard that still reigns at the top of all fantasy illustrators. Select Frank Frazetta art pieces are known to sell to this day in excess of $1,000,000.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 8, 2022
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.