1949 Franklin Half Dollar MS-66 PCGS (FBL, Toned)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This is a very well struck coin as it has been designated as having Full Bell Lines (FBL) by PCGS. This coin has original obverse and reverse toning, possibly from a Mint Set. A very pleasing coin.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Graded MS-66 by PCGS with the Full Bell Lines designation (FBL).
- Designed by John R. Sinnock.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of Ben Franklin facing right. "LIBERTY" is above Franklin’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" below. The date is to Franklin’s right.
- Reverse: Depicts the Liberty Bell with the legend above. Below is the denomination with "E Pluribus Unum" to the left of the bell. An eagle with its wings spread is to the bell’s right.
- This coin was struck in Philadelphia and carries no mintmark.
Protect and display your 1949 Franklin Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1949 Franklin Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.