2016 Russia 1 oz Silver 3 Roubles Saint George the Victorious BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Product DetailsEach of these beautiful Silver coin's minted by the Bank of Russia, comes to you in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, allowing the well-known design to shine through. Each coin contains 1 oz of Silver, making it an ideal investment piece.
In 2016 the Bank of Russia changed the obverse design for the first time since the launch of the Saint George Silver ounces. The design was changed to the variant the mint also uses for their commemorative coin programs.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Featured in the center is the crowned double-headed eagle, the coat of arms of Russia, surrounded by legend in Cyrillic "Russian Federation", "Bank of Russia" and "3 Roubles" above the date. Purity and weight left and right.
- Reverse: Depicts the image of Saint George victoriously slaying a dragon while riding on horseback.
- Guaranteed be the Russian Mint.
Protect and display your Saint George the Victorious coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz Silver content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2016 Russia 1 oz Silver 3 Rouble Saint George the Victorious coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.