1843 $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle AU-53 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This historical coin dating from up to 175 years ago is in Almost Uncirculated condition, keeping most of the details attractive and clear after all this time. These coins were designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
- Contains .1209 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified by PCGS as AU-53 ensuring the authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band. The date is shown below.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect and display your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This lightly circulated coin is a great investment for those who wish to own Gold that is more than a century old! Add this beloved coin to your investment portfolio today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.