1847-O $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle AU-58 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This is a nice and lustrous coin with the typical soft New Orleans strike and very little wear. This coin has a low mintage of 124,000 pieces and a low population graded through both PCGS and NGC.
- Contains .1209 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified by PCGS as AU-58 ensuring the authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band. The date is shown below.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: New Orleans.
Protect and display your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This lightly circulated coin is a great investment for those who wish to own Gold that is more than a century old! Add this beloved coin to your investment portfolio today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.