1894 South Africa Gold 1/2 Pond AU-50 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
These rarely encountered 19th century Gold coins from South Africa feature Paul Kruger, the first South African president. This coin has a low mintage of 39,000 pieces.
- Contains .1176 oz actual Gold weight.
- Graded AU-50 by NGC adds protection to the coin.
- Mintage of 39,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Paul Kruger, first president of South Africa.
- Reverse: South African coat of arms with the date and value.
- Struck at the South African Mint at Pretoria.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These were struck in limited quantities and are not available very often. Add this 1/2 Pond Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.