1923 $5.00 Silver Certificate Lincoln Porthole AU-55 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Series 1923 $5 Silver Certificate. Commonly referred to as the "Porthole Note" for the circular frame surrounding the likeness of President Abraham Lincoln.
- This denomination and type was one of the last Large Size notes printed.
- This note comes housed in an inert mylar PMG holder.
- Harley Speelman/Frank White signatures—Friedberg #282.
- Graded Almost Uncirculated-55 by Paper Money Guaranty.
- Last printed in the late 1920s and features a central portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
This Series 1923 Silver Certificate was printed sometime between 1923 through 1927. An added benefit of this note is that it has the portrait of Lincoln in a circular frame which has led to its nickname "Porthole note". Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
This series is highly popular with collectors with high grade examples commanding $5,000 and up. This popular last of the large size Silver certificate note has been graded Almost Uncirculated-55 by PMG. It has small repairs in the borders that do not detract from the overall appearance of this note.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.