2017 Cook Islands 3 oz Silver Masterpieces of Art Shen Quan
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin is a continuation of the Masterpieces of Art series from B.H. Mayers Mint in Germany. The 2017 issue features the world famous "Pine, Plum and Cranes" by Shen Quan, painted in 1759.
Shen was invited to Japan in 1731 and started teaching students. His paintings became very popular and after his return to China in 1733 he continued sending paintings back to Japan. His paintings were popular for their realistic, colored images and became influential in the Japanese Edo period art.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a beautiful black mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strictly limited mintage of 1,759 coins.
- Obverse: A very high quality rendition of Shen Quan's "Pine, Plum and Cranes" painting. The colorized rendition of the famous painting is surrounded by 18 genuine Swarovski elements.
- Reverse: Effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, "Cook Islands" and the legal tender value of "20 Dollars".
This coin has a wide diameter of 55 mm and is able to depict this iconic artistic work in a splendid manner on this Silver coin. Add this beautiful rendition of Shen Quan's masterpiece to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.