Kingdom of Persis AR Drachm (3rd-2nd Century BC) MS NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This coin has great color, detail, and is deeply struck in high relief. This is a nice coin that would look great in any collection.
- Uncertain King.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects Mint State condition of the coin.
- Struck sometime in the 2nd century BC.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Head of uncertain king right with short beard, wearing diadem and kyrbasia adorned with eagle.
- Reverse: Fire temple, Ahura-Mazda above; to left, king standing right; to right, vexillum standard surmounted eagle.
From the time after its conquest by Alexander the Great, Persis was most often quasi-independent, under the hegemony of a Seleukid or Parthian king. Add this Kingdom of Persis Silver Drachm coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.