2017 AUS 1oz Silver Dragon & Phoenix HR PR-70 PCGS (FS,Red Label)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
This Gold Dragon & Phoenix from Perth Mint is graded a perfect First Strike MS-70 by PCGS and features a Chinese themed design honoring the dragon and phoenix, both symbolic in nature.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect MS-70 condition.
- First Strike designation guarantees your coin was struck in the first 30 days of being released.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Silver purity and face value.
- Reverse: The design features a dragon on the right and a phoenix on the left, both artistically curving around the rim of the coin.
Protect and display your perfect MS-70 PCGS Dragon & Phoenix in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this spectacular 2017 1 oz Silver Dragon & Phoenix High Relief graded First Strike MS-70 by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.