1864 Civil War Great Central Fair Token MS-65 NGC (Red/Brown)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
A scarce piece of American history, this gem graded copper token was issued in 1864 during the Civil War, to commemorate the Great Central Fair of Philadelphia.
- This token was issued during the Civil War.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the token.
- The Great Central Fair was held during 1864 in Philadelphia.
- It was an exposition that raised money for Union Soldiers and their families.
- Obverse: Depicts an image of George Washington.
- Reverse: Reads "Great Central Fair, Philadelphia, June 1864".
Handle your investments with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Civil War tokens are a great part of history. Add this token to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.