Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Walking is good for the mind, body and soul, at any time, and in any season, but there’s magic to an early morning walk, when sunrise casts a golden glow that is nothing short of breathtaking! This final coin in a four-coin series captures such a moment, forever preserving it as a testament to the wonders of the great Canadian outdoors.
- Contains .75 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a couple walking with their dog in a tranquil Autumn setting.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this $15 Great Canadian Outdoors Nature Walk at Sunrise coin to your cart today!
Glow-in-the-dark technology masterfully captures the uplifting nature of the early morning light, especially when it illuminates the colorful fall foliage! The reverse design by Joel Kimmel re-creates one of nature’s most uplifting sights, a beautiful sunrise. With backs turned to the viewer, two people venture out with their dog for an early morning outing. The forest setting is ablaze with the red, orange and yellow hues of autumn, but the colorful effect is enhanced by the integration of photo-luminescent technology, which intensifies the golden glow of the morning light. The couple’s love of nature is evident as they quietly move past the towering trees that rise up towards the blue sky, while sunlight spills over the foliage and illuminates the leaf-strewn path that leads deeper into this peaceful setting.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.