Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come packaged in plastic capsules.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Reverse: New stylized design of a Hawksbill turtle, also known as the Taku, swimming in shallow waters amidst tiny bubbles.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the date.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint.
With a sleeker design and low mintages for bullion, these coins tend to move very quickly. Add this beautiful Gold Hawksbill Turtle coin to your cart today!
The Hawksbill turtle (Eretmochelys imbricata bissa), or locally named Taku, is one of two main turtle species of the South Pacific island nation of Fiji. Although they have a wide distribution throughout the world's tropical regions, Hawksbill turtles are considered critically endangered due to human fishing practices. Takus grow up to a meter in length and a weight of 175 lbs, although the heaviest on record weighed 280 lbs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.