Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1864-1873.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Almost Uncirculated-53 condition.
- Attributed on the holder as FS-101 Doubled Die Obverse.
- Obverse: Focuses on the shield, or escutcheon, as a defensive weapon, signifying strength and self-protection through unity.
- Reverse: Shows an ornate wheat wreath with "2 Cents" in the middle.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection or high grade type set. Add this rare Doubled Die 1867 Two Cent Piece to your cart today!
The 1867 Doubled Die Two Cent Piece has some of the most dramatic doubling and thus a very popular error to collect. Most speculate that there are only a few hundred examples that survive in all grades. Most examples that have survived are in circulated grades, making Uncirculated coins extremely scarce. Quite possibly one of the most underrated type coin varieties.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.